Saturday, April 21, 2007

Weekend Project


There is expression that "good fences make great neighbors". Must be that the fence on the northern part of our property is HORRIBLE, because if the aforementioned is true, it only follows suit that the INVERSE is also true. Such is the case with our neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Rich. I won't go into the long details about our past experience with them (last year?). Suffice it to say that TONIGHT their true colours shone through again. We have had old sailing lines up around our yard to keep kids off of a hill while it dries. I had looped the line around 2 of their decrepit fence posts to mark one of the boundaries. We had been home ALL DAY (again), and the lines have been there for +/- 3 weeks. Tonight when we got home from dinner, for which we had been gone about 1.5 hours, the line had been tossed from their posts and into our yard. COWARDS!!!!! They have a habit of waiting until no-one is around before they do such things rather than simply knock on our door, or even talk with us across the fence. Heck, Tracey and I were out side from about 11 on, and Bryce and I had been out there since around 930. Egads. I can't WAIT until their dog comes onto our property. I think that I shall file a complaint with the police. Wait, they ARE the police.......and so it goes, and so it goes!
We also started (and darned near finished) putting up the required fence across the back portion of our property. Here is a picture of it under construction. I will take a finished photo tomorrow and try to post it soon. OH YEA....Keep in mind that my phone, for SOME REASON, reverses every picture. So this one is backwards. Ugh.

Love.....BH....and Tracey

No comments: