Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mr. Tooooter.

Yep. B is tooting next to me. Luckily for me, though, he is on T's side of the bed! SSSHHHhhhhhh...
If you hoped that this would be some profound first posting of the new year, you will be sadly disappointed here. No words of wisdom to depart, etc. Just a post.
Have you seen Wall-E? Be sure to watch the short film about Burn-E. AFTER you watch the feature, though. I will make much more sense, and will be funnier. Who doesn't want funnier?
Sadly, I have been playing with the Wii. I find the basic golf game to be quite interesting. No, I don't put the golf club attachments on. Silly Rabbit. Come to find out, one of my cousins plays Wii quite often, and has gotten her mother hooked on bowling over new year's eve. HA! very fun. the concept, at least.
Running? nah. not much. haven't gone since the week after thanksgiving, then i went yesterday on my way home from work. well, more accurately, i ran HOME from WORK. 5.5 miles, but it took me an ETERNITY. 59:39. Cold, too. when i got home, the thermometer read 12. it was very windy out there, so i imagine that the wind-chill, if you subscribe to such things, was about 0. Brisk.
Wondering if i should take this blog to a new direction. Dunno where. Short stories? Recipies? Nah. just meaderings like this will be fun enough.
Will be posting links to my running (racing) goals for the summer, though. There are a few that I want to participate in. I darenot say 'race', since I am not really competitive, but i do like to be involved. speaking of, i have been tossing around the idea of trying to get involved with Team In Training, a group that races and raises monies to fund leukemia research. thing is, though, there are no local chapters. closest one is in Burlington, VT. just a bit too far. oh well. and NO, i am not interested in starting one here in the Upper Valley.
Alright, you are probably as tired of reading this as I am of writing this, and besides, Ray is here to get Liz. 
Peace, YO!

No comments: