Friday, February 27, 2009

Observations about the news....

Some of the ICU rooms have TV's, and some of them are tuned to CNN or Fox. Either way, I just got to see "The Anoited One" deliver his speech. Now, I am no PoliSci major, nor have I been really all that in tune with politics over the past 40 years, but here is a question....

If the Steelers were facing the Cowboys in the super bowl, and found themselves overall ahead but in a struggle for yardage late in the 3rd quarter, would the Steeler's coach even DREAM of handing over his playbook to the Cowboys??????

Note: I am not a football coach, armchair or otherwise. I do not endorse football, nor am I endorsed BY football. I do, however, own a football. I also own a set of BDU's and ACU's, and am thus more qualified to understand the military half of the analogy than the football half, but I think that I got it right........

Heck, Bryce is only 3 (well, ALMOST), and when he plays hide and seek, he doesn't tell the seeker where he is going to hide and when. HE GETS IT.....why doesn't our President???
Lemme know......

No comments: