Monday, April 2, 2007

Sneak Peeeeeek!!!!


At great personal risk, i present to you a preview of the newspaper announcement that will soon be in our local papers!!!!
And so it goes.........

Hi, my name is Bryce Allan Soboleski. I turned one year old on March 30th. I live in Hartford with my Mommy, Tracey (Eldredge), Daddy, Gene, and my two older brothers Michael Eldredge and Zachary Geissler.

I am one very lucky boy because I have a set of Great-Grandparents Glenn and Shirley Eldredge of Stockbridge, a Great Grandmother Anita MacCaffrey in North Carolina, and another Great Grandmother Eleanor Soboleski in Florida. My Babci and Dziadziu (Donna and Gene Soboleski) came all the way from Florida to see me! Many hugs, kisses, and thank-yous to my Mimi, Poppi, Uncle Wogs, Auntie Krissy, Auntie Lynette, and cousins Cameron and Tyler. A special hello to my Uncle Colby and Auntie Boo in Maryland. I love you all so very much!!

No comments: