Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some housekeeping items

1) I apologize for not being able to answer my cell lately. Work is cracking down on cell phone use in the facility. I am able to sneak in some text messages, so this is probably the quickest way for me to be reached.

2) I am healthy. At least physically. Mentally...well...I am hanging in there. My 'bad' season is just around the corner, but I am determined to make it through this year with as little collateral damage as possible.

3) I will be trying to update this blog more frequently.

4) The family is well. Zach has recovered from the clavicle fx, Mike is doing well in school (Advanced Bio is giving him a run for his money!), Bryce is into just about everything, and Tracey (saving the best for last) is hanging in there, but getting increasingly frustrated with the SLOW progress with the hardwood floor project.

I uploaded some photos that I have taken with my cell phone. They can be viewed by (arregedry) (allegedly) following this link. (The picture is a link. Go ahead, click on it......)
Miscellaneous From Phone

Here, too, is an album of our family. Stay tooooned for an actual site which T and I will use to post pictures from our camera.
A few pix of the Family

Ok, Ok. and some MORE photos, taken over the past 4 years, of outdoor things. i really enjoy taking photos in nature, both with people and without. can't wait to get the opportunities to use the new camera!
boutdrz

No comments: