Monday, October 13, 2008

Google wins.

Often one to jump on 'fads' that others in my 'circle' don't, I opted for a gmail account a few years ago, and have never looked back. I love it. Not too much, just enough, of the things that make email so easy for me to use. IF i could access it from APD, which I can't. MUCH to my chagrin.
Even so, I found THIS today, and just had to pass it on. Remember that link from earlier this month, regarding the cell phone tracking of our carbon footprints? (I wonder if it includes the relative footprint of the towers, their construction, the network staff, their employees, etc, etc, that a person 'uses' by virtue of the fact that they are using a product.) ANYWAY....
The link on THIS is actually very interesting. I wish that I had thought of it.
Peace, yo!

No comments: